Blue World City – Location

Comments · 345 Views

There is no denying the fact that the real estate kingdom valley Islamabad sector has played a pivotal role in the overall development of Pakistan.

There is no denying the fact that the real estate kingdom valley Islamabad sector has played a pivotal role in the overall development of Pakistan. The industry has not only provided employment opportunities to millions of people but has also contributed significantly to the country's economy. The sector has seen a lot of ups and downs over the years but has still managed to grow at a steady pace.

One of the most popular real estate projects in Pakistan is Blue World City. The project is developed by Blue Group of Companies and is located on the Islamabad-Peshawar Motorway. The project is spread over an area of 10,000 acres and is currently in its development phase.

The project is a mixed-use development that will include residential, commercial and recreational components. The residential component will consist of apartments, villas and townhouses. The commercial component will include shopping malls, office towers and hotels. The recreational component will include parks, playgrounds and other leisure facilities.

The project is being developed in phases and the first phase is expected to be completed by 2020. The project is expected to provide employment opportunities to thousands of people and will also contribute to the economy of the region.

2. Blue World City – Payment Plan

When it comes to finding a place to call home, there are a lot of important factors to consider. For many people, one of the most important factors is the payment plan. With so many different options out there, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. That's why we're here to help! In this blog post, we'll be discussing the 2 Blue World City Payment Plan.

The 2 Blue World City Payment Plan is a great option for those who are looking for a flexible and affordable way to purchase their dream home. With this plan, you can choose to make a down payment of 20% and then pay the remaining 80% over the course of 2 years. This plan is great for those who want to spread out their payments and have a little bit more flexibility when it comes to making their purchase.

If you're interested in learning more about the 2 Blue World City Payment Plan, or if you're ready to start shopping for your new home, contact us today! We'll be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started on your home buying journey.

3. Blue World City – Why Choose It?

The Blue World City is a world-class, integrated city being developed on an area of over 10,000 acres of land. It is located on the Islamabad-Lahore Motorway (M-2), just 25 minutes drive from the new Islamabad International Airport.

The city will be a self-contained and complete community, providing all the necessary infrastructure and amenities for its residents. The city will have its own power plant and water treatment plant, ensuring a constant and reliable supply of utilities. A state-of-the-art waste management system will ensure that the city remains clean and green.

The city will have a wide range of residential, commercial and recreational facilities. A world-class education system will ensure that the children of the city have access to the best possible education. A modern healthcare system will ensure that the residents have access to quality healthcare.

The city will also have a wide range of leisure and recreational facilities, including parks, play areas, sports facilities and a world-class golf course.

The Blue World City is being developed by Blue World Developers, a joint venture between the Ali Group of Companies and the Habib Rafiq Group. The two groups have a wealth of experience in developing world-class projects, and are committed to delivering the highest standards of quality and excellence.

The Blue World City is a unique project that will provide its residents with a world-class lifestyle. It is an ideal choice for those who are looking for a quality lifestyle and a bright future for their families.

Comments