The anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings market is projected to be worth USD 14.37 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market for anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings is experiencing rapid demand attributed to its growing application in consumer goods, building construction, automotive, and solar panels. Besides, growing investments in the development of medical equipment and instruments are likely to boost the market growth as anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings greatly enhance the readability of displays screens even under brightly-lit settings and at difficult angles.
The report covers key points of the market, including the standards, regulations, and policy changes applied by the government on the industry for the coming years. The report encompasses thorough research carried out by the application of advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to pinpoint the growth trends and patterns. Factors likely to influence the growth of the market, current trends, opportunities, restraining factors, and business landscape are discussed in-depth in the market study.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/206
Key participants include Carl Zeiss AG, Essilor International Ltd., Janos Technology LLC, NAGASE Co. Ltd., Daikin Industries Ltd., AGC Inc., Cytonix LLC, Izovac Ltd., Kriya Materials, and Natoco Co. Ltd., among others.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In May 2020, Super HiVision EX3+ anti-reflective coating by HOYA Vision Care was launched in the US. The innovative lens treatment provides superior scratch resistance, cleanability, and longevity offered by providers and patients of eye care with complete back-side ultra-violet protection.
- The demand for anti-reflective coatings is primarily driven by a high demand for smartphones, which are being checked numerous times in a day. These products improve the visibility of the screen, even in bright lights indoors or sunlight. Moreover, growing demand for large ultra-HD screen televisions are widely used in developed countries and gaining momentum in developing countries.
- The anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coating on solar photovoltaic cells assists in increasing the absorption of light in the cell. The anti-reflective coating is essential as the reflection of a solar cell made of bare silicon is more than 30.0%.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/206
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings market.
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-reflective-and-anti-fingerprint-coatings-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings on the basis of product type, technology, application, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Anti-Reflective Coatings
- Anti-Fingerprint Coatings
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Electron Beam
- Vacuum Deposition
- Sol Gel
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Consumer Goods
- Display Screen
- Building Construction
- Solar Panels
- Consumer Goods
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What are the key factors driving the global Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in this market space?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of this market?
- What are the market opportunities and risks affecting the performance of the vendors in the global Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings market?
- What are the sales and revenue estimations for the top manufacturers in this market over the projected timeline?
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Liquid Fertilizers Market
3D Printing Plastic Market
Industrial Lubricants Market
Water Treatment Chemicals Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-anti-reflective-and-anti-fingerprint-coatings-market