The global healthcare analytical testing services market size is expected to reach USD 11.9 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 11.6%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The global market growth is significantly accelerated by the rising need for outsourcing healthcare analytical testing services, the growing number of contract research organizations, increasing clinical trials being performed worldwide, and the surging adoption of the quality-by-design approach among pharmaceutical companies. Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies worldwide are outsource healthcare analytical testing services to streamline drug manufacturing processes, ease the end-to-end stages of drug discovery, reduce their capital expenditure, and raise profit margins. Healthcare analytical testing services are also leveraged by these companies to reduce the time required for process validation, facilitate clinical trials and commercial launch of drugs, offer in-depth insights into patient records and hospital management, and improve patient outcomes. The significant rise of the biopharmaceutical sector, augmented focus on employing specialized testing services for biologics and biosimilars, and the growing development of biopharmaceutical drugs and products are further expected to propel the global healthcare analytical testing services market growth in the near future. However, the lack of technical expertise and skills and risks of user data breach associated with healthcare analytical testing services are specific factors expected to restrain the growth of this market in the upcoming years.
In-depth Study of the Competitive Landscape:
The global Healthcare Analytical Testing Services market consists of various market players, which makes this business sphere highly competitive. In this section of the report, the authors have provided authentic information on product portfolios, new product innovations, technological capabilities, and product pricing strategies of each of these players. Moreover, it discusses the key strategies implemented by these players, such as mergers acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, to build on their market presence.
Top companies profiled in the report include:
Almac Group, LabCorp, Merck KGAA, Eurofins Scientific, Element Materials Technology, Syneos Health, WuXi PharmaTech, Pace Analytical, Frontage Labs, Medpace Holdings, Intertek, Source BioScience, PRA Health Sciences, STERIS PLC, LGC Limited, and Charles River Laboratories.
Key Market Regions Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
By Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Bioanalytical Testing Services
- Immunogenicity Neutralizing Antibody Testing
- Cell-based Assays
- Virology Testing
- Pharmacokinetic Testing
- Biomarker Testing
- Method Development Validation Services
- Extractable Leachable Method Development Validation
- Stability-indicating Method Validation
- Process Impurity Method Development Validation
- Analytical Standard Characterization
- Cleaning Validation
- Technical Consulting
- Physical Characterization Services
- Laser Particle Size Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Surface Area Analysis
- Image Analysis
- Batch-release Testing Services
- Dissolution Testing
- Disintegration Testing
- Elemental Impurity Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Friability Testing
- Raw Material Testing Services
- Complete Compendia Testing
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Container Testing
- Karl Fischer Analysis
- Wet Chemistry Analysis
- Other Raw Material Testing Services
- Environmental Monitoring Services
- Air Testing
- Wastewater/ETP Testing
- Microbial Testing Services
- Microbial Limit Testing
- Preservative Efficacy Testing
- Endotoxin Testing
- Sterility Testing
- Water Testing
- Stability Testing
- Formulation Evaluation Stability Testing
- Accelerated Stability Testing
- Drug Substance Stability Testing
- Photostability Testing
- Comparative Stability Testing
By End-user (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Medical Device Companies
Frequently asked questions addressed in the report:
- What is the revenue growth rate of the global Healthcare Analytical Testing Services market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Healthcare Analytical Testing Services Market?
- What are the key challenges impacting the global Healthcare Analytical Testing Services market growth?
- What are the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis conducted in the report?
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3843
Thank you for reading our report. Do connect with us in case of any more queries about the report and its customization. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to cater to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.