The global track etched membrane market size is expected to reach USD 1,432.5 Million by 2028 and register a CAGR of 11.6%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising adoption of track etched membranes in pharmaceutical and food and beverage industry, rapid technological advancements, and growing demand for high purity therapeutics and drugs are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing research and development activities in the pharmaceutical sector and rising investment and funding for accelerating biopharmaceutical research are some other factors expected to drive market growth going ahead.
Track etched membranes are porous systems made of thin polymer foils that have pores from one surface to another. Track etched membranes can have a unique pore structure and are generally produced by ion bombardment of polymer films with heavy ions and their subsequent chemical etching. These membranes offer unique advantages over traditional membranes because of their precisely determined structure. Extensive research has been carried out to develop track etched membranes with enhanced properties and functions and this is expected to contribute to revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Track etched membranes find extensive usage in medical and pharmaceutical industry in purification of drugs and vaccines, obtaining blood plasma, and for bacterial quality control of food and water. These membranes are also used in analytical control of substances because of benefits such as no contamination and improved particle visibility. These key factors are expected to further fuel market growth over the forecast period. However, high costs of production and stringent regulations regarding manufacturing of tracked etched membranes are expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Membrane filters segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing use of membrane filters in various industries for sterilization, sample preparation, and final filtration applications.
- Polycarbonate track etched membranes are extensively used in cell biology research experiments, analytical testing, and in food and beverage industry and this is expected to contribute to revenue growth of the polycarbonate segment.
- Cell biology segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of track etched membranes in development and production of cell-based therapeutics and vaccines, growing demand for mAbs, and increasing funding for accelerating cell-based research.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing production of generic drugs and biologics, rising investment in biopharmaceutical RD, and growing demand for cell-based therapeutics.
- North America is expected to account for significant revenue share between 2021 and 2028, attributable to establishment of ultramodern research facilities, increasing adoption of track etched membranes in food and beverages industry, and robust presence of key players in the region.
Key Players covered in this report are
GE Healthcare, Danaher Corporation, Merck KGaA, Sartorius AG, Corning, Inc., it4ip S.A., Sterlitech Corporation, Eaton Corporation, Brand GmbH, Sabeu Plastik and Membrane Technologie, Zefon International, and Advantec MFS, Inc.
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Membrane Filters
- Capsule Cartridge Filters
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Cell Biology
- Analytical Testing
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Food and Beverage Companies
- Hospital and Diagnostic Centers
Based on Region market is segmented into:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East Africa
Request a sample Report of Track Etched Membrane Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4101
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Track Etched Membrane industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Track Etched Membrane Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Track Etched Membrane manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.