The Global Next-Generation Biomanufacturing Market report presents comprehensive information covering insightful data for businesses and investors. The report studies the historical data of the Next-Generation Biomanufacturing Market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
The global next-generation biomanufacturing market is expected to reach a market size of USD 39.18 Billion by 2028, according to a recent analysis by Emergen Research. Next-generation biomanufacturing process makes it possible to meet increasing demand for biological medicine used in the treatment of critical diseases such as liver and kidney disorders, cancer and diabetes. In addition, growing adoption of single-use products such as single-use bio-reactors, bio containers and increasing financial support from private investors and governments for development of next-generation biomanufacturing units are among some major factors driving growth of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Click the link to get info@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-biomanufacturing-market
Key Points of Next-Generation Biomanufacturing Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Next-Generation Biomanufacturing market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Next-Generation Biomanufacturing market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Next-Generation Biomanufacturing market
Key Findings in the Report:
- In July 2018, Amgen opened a new next-generation biomanufacturing plant located in West Greenwich, R.I. campus. The company invested approximately USD 200 Million in this new facility.
- In April 2020, Akron Biotech acquired Cambryn in Sarasota, Florida, from Cambryn Biologics. The facility is a biomanufacturing plant equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Biopharmaceutical Companies accounted for a 39% revenue share in the global market. This can be attributed to rapid technological advancements and increasing investor and governments funding.
- North America accounted for the largest market share of a 30.2% in 2020. Key factors such as growing focus of biological research and increased financial support from investors and international organizations.
Key players operating in the market are Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Eppendorf AG, Danaher Corporation, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Sartorius AG, bbi-biotech GmbH, Solaris Biotechnology Srl, Esco Group of Companies, Pierre Guérin, and PBS Biotech, Inc.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the next-generation biomanufacturing market based on type, application, end-use, and region as follows:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020–-2028)
- Continuous Upstream Biomanufacturing
- Single-Use Upstream Biomanufacturing
- Downstream Biomanufacturing
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020–-2028)
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Recombinant Proteins
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020–-2028)
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Research Institutions
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Smart Farming Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-farming-market
Patient Engagement Solutions Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/patient-engagement-solutions-market
NGS Sample Preparation Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ngs-sample-preparation-market
Synthetic Food Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/synthetic-food-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs