The Reelz Channel, owned by Hubbard Broadcasting, is a renowned cable and satellite TV network in the United States that offers TV shows, events, movies, series, and miniseries. CopyCat Killers, Celebrity Damage Control, Breaking the Band, Behind the Screams, executed with Deborah Norville, Demons in the City of Angels, The Price of Fame, Hollywood 911, Celebrity Legacies, Autopsy: The Last Hours, and many more may be seen with an active TV subscription. The cool thing is that these shows are available on Roku and Amazon Fire TV. Let us walk you through the process of activating the Reelz Channel via the reelznow.com/activate URL.
About Reelz Channel
Hubbard Broadcasting owns Reelz (previously Reelz Channel), an American digital cable and satellite television network. Previously, the network's programming was devoted to entertainment-oriented programming concentrating on the Hollywood film and entertainment business, with shows providing information about theatrical film releases as well as DVD and cable television releases. With the exception of a few entertainment shows, repetitions of the Oxygen series Snapped, and a few reality shows and films, the network now focuses on original and acquired films, series, and documentaries concerning celebrity scandals.
Reelz is accessible in roughly 68.2 million pay television homes in the United States (58.6% of households with at least one television set) as of February 2015.
Reelz airs 95 percent original programmes from both the United States and other countries. In 2017, the network aired Titanic: Sinking The Myths, a docudrama starring Ed Asner that looked at the events behind the ocean liner accident. Although some content is obtained worldwide, the majority is created by Reelz, with the exception of the pop music series The Story of the Songs, which is co-produced with Viacom so that both Reelz and Channel 5 (in the UK) have the rights to air it. The network also broadcasts REELZ Recommended segments twice an hour, which promote shows accessible on demand. REELZ stars and celebrity experts host these programmes.
- Compatible Devices - Roku, Amazon Fire TV, PC, iPad, iPhone, Android phones and tablets.
- Free-Trial Duration - 7 days
- Synchronized Streams - 5 devices simultaneously
Activate the ‘Reelz NOW’ app on your preferred streaming platform at reelznow.com/activate
Get the Reelz NOW app at reelznow.com/activate on your favourite streaming device and start watching whatever you want. Make sure you have the TV subscription if you've invited your friends over for the weekend and want to watch the original series on your Roku or Amazon Fire TV. Let's have a look at the steps below:
To begin the activation procedure for Reelz NOW on your Roku follow these simple steps:
- You must first switch on Roku in order to begin the Reelz Channel activation procedure.
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Navigate to the "Search" option from here.
- You must put Reelz Now into the Roku Channel Store's search field.
- On the screen, the Reelz app will appear. Select "+Add channel" from the right. The channel will be added to your Roku device as a result of this.
- There are a few more steps to do before you can watch shows featuring real people, real celebrities, and genuine stories.
- The software has now been downloaded and installed on the device. Start the app. Check that you're logged in to your cable provider (using your login and password).
- On your screen you’ll receive a unique activation code, note it down somewhere.
- Now using a separate device like a Phone or Tablet/PC navigate to the URL reelznow.com/activate.
- Once in there type the activation code that you have received previously in the appropriate field.
- Enter the code and click on ‘Activate’.
You're now ready to enjoy Reelz NOW's streaming episodes and movies.
On Amazon Fire TV
You must download and install the Reelz NOW app on your Firestick before you can use it. After you've installed the app, follow these steps:
- Open the app on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- An activation code will be shown on the opening screen as the app starts.
- On your mobile or computer browser, go to reelznow.com/activate.
- Enter the code for activation on your Amazon Fire TV.
- To complete the activation, follow the on-screen prompts.
After inputting the activation code, sign in to your account and choose your participating TV provider. You can now begin viewing amazing TV programmes available on Reelz NOW.
On Apple TV
The Apple TV platform supports all of the OTT services that provide REELZ. To obtain the REELZ channel, all you have to do is download the streaming app on your Apple TV. If you have any of the applications that provide Reelz Channel on your Apple TV, you should follow these procedures.
- Subscribing to one of the streaming services that offer REELZ in their portfolio is a great way to start.
- Now open your Apple TV, and navigate to the app store.
- Go to the search bar, and type in the name of the streaming service to which you've enrolled.
- To install the app on your Apple TV, click the Install option.
- Open the app when it has been installed and log in with your credentials.
- Now open the app and look for the Reelz channel to begin viewing.
So that is how you may stream the Reelz channel on your Apple TV.
So that's how you can activate and stream Reelz NOW via reelznow.com/activate on Roku and Amazon Fire TV. Let your friends know if any of the methods discussed worked for you. Also, stay tuned for the most recent and updated How-To Guides, and be sure to follow us on social media for more information.