How to check your Coinbase pro history and the remaining balance?
Professional users often choose a platform that comes with such features allowing them to take their
trading skills to the next level and one such exchange that caters to the needs of such users is Coinbase
Pro. Well, the Coinbase Pro exchange is definitely a platform that is currently being used by a lot of
professional traders as it allows them to undergo advanced level trading, have access to the charts and
do much more. But, a new user may come across different scenarios where he/she is not able to take
action through his Coinbase Pro login account.
There could also be such users who do not know how to check the withdrawal or deposit activity or the
remaining balance that is available in their account. So, in such a case, what you can do is refer to the
guidelines that we are going to provide in different sections below. In one section, we will talk about the
process to have of looking at the deposit or withdrawal history on the Coinbase Pro account. And, in the
next section, we will talk about the process to check the balance that is currently available in your
Coinbase Pro account.
In case you do not know your Coinbase Pro login password beforehand, try resetting your password first
and then carry on with the instructions given below.
The steps to view transactional details on Coinbase Pro
Here are the easy-to-follow steps that you can take in order to check the transactions that you have
from your account so far:
1. Sign in with the correct Coinbase Pro login credentials
2. Now, you need to navigate to the quot;Portfolioquot; tab and click on it
3. After that, you can click on the quot;Depositsquot; tab
4. Here you will be able to get your hands on the deposit history
5. Followed by this, click on the quot;Withdrawalsquot; tab
6. This tab contains all the withdrawals made from your account
The steps to check the available balance
The following steps can be applied in case you wish to know how much balance is remaining in your
Coinbase Pro account:
1. Either you can open the Coinbase Pro app or the website
2. Now, sign in with the Coinbase Pro login credentials
3. Next up, what you can do is click on the quot;Morequot; option present on the Home tab
4. Followed by this, click on the quot;Cash Outquot; option
5. When you click on this option, have a look at the top of the screen
6. The available balance would be shown under the Cash Out option
Through this post, we have tried our best to share some details on how you can check the history of the
transactions that you have made through your account. In addition to this, those who wish to check the
balance that is available in their account can use the provided instructions to do so.